Clinical research encompasses scientific investigations conducted in human subjects carried out according to a fixed protocol. We are committed to improving the quality of life of our patients, and strive to ensure our therapies are of highest quality, are effective, and above all, are safe. To meet these goals, our studies span diverse topics. Solving clinical challenges is dependent upon robust clinical research with innovative collaborators and research partners.
We encourage any potential investigators interested in collaborating with Ocular Therapeutix on conducting future clinical trials to submit their CV and a copy of their current medical license to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appropriate Candidates Should
- Be qualified to practice medicine and meet the qualifications of all national regulatory requirements
- Be qualified by education, training, and experience to assume responsibility for proper conduct of the study
- Be familiar with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines and applicable ethical and regulatory requirements
- Have an adequate number of qualified staff available for the duration of the study
- Be able to recruit suitable patients
- Conduct the research at a facility that is properly equipped based on the requirements of the study protocol
For more information about our clinical trials, please visit clinicaltrials.gov.